blue brown suede ferragamo, Salvatore Ferragamo 1898 Bracelet Watch 33mm
Ferragamo Miss Vara Clutch Wallet Overview – Comfortable Pursuits
I really like multi-purposeful luggage. To me, a versatile bag with a number of uses / looks make the price of the bag extra justifiable. I’ve needed a wallet on a chain for some time and narrowed it all the way down to Ferragamo Miss Vara Clutch wallet and the Prada wallet on a series. Since my brother was in Florence for a school journey, needed to benefit from the good US to Euro alternate charge and the VAT returns!
My brother sent me various photos of the shade choices and we decided on the black, gold trimmed clutch wallet. (Word: T-Mobile users, textual content and data are free in Italy!) Sadly once I saw the wallet, the gold trimming was too “much”. I ended up exchanging for the standard clutch wallet in a Ferragamo retailer in the US. This is extra of an everyday, casual bag that is basic and i can see myself using when I am 50 years outdated (though I hope that day takes its candy time to come).
Okay enough of the background story, hopefully this overview / dialogue will likely be useful if you are on the lookout for a clutch wallet or contemplating this bag!
Particulars on the Bag:
– 7 card slots
– Two bill compartments
– One massive compartment secured with a buckle
– One inner back pocket
– One detachable gold chain
– Saffiano leather-based is extremely durable and scratch resistant
– A number of methods to put on the clutch and can be used as a wallet with a much bigger bag (reference photos beneath)
– The simple design makes this bag traditional and elegant
– There is a “puff” to the leather-based giving it a slight stunning shine
– Elastic materials on the Vara bow is holding up (no fuzzing up or dis-figuring)
– The big compartment is tremendous useful! I’ve a pack of tissues, a mini Altoids mint, Nivea lip balm, random reward playing cards and generally a lipstick or my keys
– Bag is appropriate day and night!
– Light-weight and very convenient
– Limited coloration / hardware selection (this bag is relatively new, as its recognition increases, I anticipate the shade choice to increase as nicely!)
– No coin compartment (although I might use the massive compartment for coins, it can be noisy and some coins would possibly sneak out)
– The small gold plate between the Vara bow is scratchable (I at the moment have a minor scratch but it’s not as scratchable as the LV gold plates)
– The big compartment with snap closure is often off by a little bit so I’ve to carry the top and backside of the bag, match the buckles then snap it shut (word, this could only be my bag!)
5 Different ways to Put on Miss Vara Clutch Wallet:
1. Crossbody – That is my favorite approach to put on this bag. It’s my go-to fashion within the winter when I’ve a large coat and would like to keep my arms warm in my coat pockets!
2. Over the Shoulder, Single Loop – Without the one loop, the bag would sit low when i wear it over the shoulder, so I wrap the gold strap around the flap one time. This creates the right length and I like the look of the extra gold strap on prime of the bag, excellent with a casual summer outfit!
Three. Hand Held / Over the Shoulder, Double Strap – This bag can be worn with a double strap by making one loop over the flap and pulling the two straps so it is identical length.
Four. Wallet – Of course, the gold strap might be eliminated or saved in the interior back pocket so you should use it as a wallet.
5. Clutch, Triple Strap – My cousin’s marriage ceremony is in a month and that i plan to put on the clutch with the triple gold strap. A very elegant model in my opinion!
I am keen on this bag so so much. It will likely be a fabulous journey bag, I can put my passport and other travel paperwork in the large compartment. It is usually a carefree weekend buying / grocery run bag, both of your fingers can be free to hold other gadgets.
Thoughts on bag comparisons:
Miss Vara Clutch Wallet vs. Miss Vara Flap Bag
I have been contemplating the Miss Vara flap bag for a couple of years earlier than the clutch wallet turned accessible. Between these two, here are 4 simple the reason why I picked the Miss Vara Clutch Wallet:
Design: I want the “rectangular” aspect profile of the clutch wallet over flap bag’s “trapezoidal” shape. Also I want the flap of the clutch wallet blue brown suede ferragamo masking the total base rather than the flap bag’s three-quarters approach. Overall, I feel the clutch wallet has a extra sleek and “clean” blue brown suede ferragamo look.
Functionality: Although you can use flap bag in a number of ways as well, I actually like the ability for the clutch wallet to simply be a wallet for each day use (nevertheless, should you need to carry round more gadgets, the flap bag could be the better possibility).
Craftmanship: The largest turnoff for the flap bag is the glue on the edges of the baggage. It’s just not done well sufficient and diminishes the great thing about the bag (in my view). On the other hand, the leather-based on the clutch wallet is either folded or sewn, leading to much cleaner strains.
Inside Materials: The clutch wallet is usually leather-based on the inside, with the exception of the again pocket’s cloth lining. The flap bag is usually cloth-lined inside (typically unattractive lining colors).
General, I feel the clutch wallet is a better looking bag and more purposeful. However, the color selection, size and magnetic closure of the flap bag might make it more fitting for others. In fact, I’ve been lusting over the Miss Vara flap bag for years so I like the bag too (just the clutch wallet extra!)
Ferragamo Miss Vara Clutch Wallet vs. Prada Wallet on a sequence
This resolution was a lot more durable. Both bags are fabricated from saffiano leather-based, which fits the durability I was seeking. I like the thinness of the Prada wallet on chain and wished the pink coloration! However, the double snap closure turned me off (yes I might be very lazy). Moreover, I already owned a Prada bag and wished to have a Ferragamo in my assortment. Plus, I’ve heard Ferragamo luggage are better built than Prada bags. Also, have also been stalking the Prada WOC for a few years and after i first considered the bag a pair years back, the price was ~$650 and now, the price is $830!!! I just can’t get over the annoying thought of having to pay virtually $200 additional for the same bag!
I do must confess though…the pink Prada is still calling for me. I really like the thinness and color of the wallet but I will doubtless buy the wallet as a substitute of the WOC.
Apologies for this lengthy publish! I read each word of blogs and PurseForm opinions before I buy any bag so I attempt to be as complete as attainable. If anybody has any questions or comments, please let me know!